Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxBloodxxx

Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone)   Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:23 pm

I woke up to multi-colored lights dazzling in my own eyes. It had been another miserable day at work. I hated my job period, and would have never taken it if I had known the consequences that came with it. Everyday I was living on the edge; not only for my job, but for my life. Somehow I managed to make it through the long awkward days without any trouble but there where always the days when the blood would either slip or boil. As the days would pass though, I gained a better understand of what I was doing and whom the people were that I was working for. Vampires, that’s whom, crazy isn’t it?! Before the job I would have thought they were just created a wild child’s imagination that had befell down on the fiction books of authors throughout the world, but that thought was lost to the lies that I once thought were true. Nothing was at it was once before, not ever again.

I sat up on the bed and rid the sleep from my eyes. Looking around I noticed that I was in a hospital room…again. I sighed. This was about the 2nd time this week that I had been in this same dull room.
“Good morning Mr. Sautin.” A familiar looking nurse came in with a tray of food and greeted me as she did.
“And a good morning to you miss… what’s your name again?” I asked the nurse.
“Miss Yamma, don’t you remember me?”
I gave her an apologetic smile.
“Yes, of course, sorry still sleepy I guess,” I lied, honestly I didn’t remember her name at all, nor any of the other nurses that constantly came in to help and I really didn’t care. I knew they were just playing dress-up, their real purpose was to watch ‘us’ so we didn’t get out of hand; I have worked with their type for too long now to not know this.
I quickly slipped on my shoes, grabbed my jacket that lay near-by, and bid farewell. As I stepped out of the room and into the hall I was certain I could feel eyes staring into my back, even when I turned the corner to head towards the elevators. No where was safe…they were everywhere. I tapped one of the buttons and waited for one of the elevators to stop at my floor. Luckily I didn’t have to wait more than I would have wished for when the safety door slid open. I pushed the button ‘F1’ as I entered. After the door closed and the elevator pushed on its way downward, I took a deep breathe, thankful to be leaving. Something about this hospital always made me shiver, and my first night here was the worse. I recollected the haunting memory:
I woke to a white ceiling that seemed to stretch to the heavens above. I looked to my right and left and saw that I was in a hospital room, deserted and alone. Medical utensils laid near-by scaring me at the sight of all the different instruments, some of them gave a bloody smug. I tried to move but I couldn’t. That was one I realized I was strapped to a stretcher by leather belts of some sort. I then saw a doctor in my upper right vision barely having seen him, whom I didn’t hear come in, but how could I have when I was screaming at the top of my lungs. The screaming soon died away and left, leaving my throat sore and thirsty.
“Done,” the man asked.
“Were the Fuck Am I!”
“In the hospital,” he said smiling, acting as if everything was normal, “nothing to worry about.”
If I only could have gotten up, I would have knocked that smile straight off his face, there was nothing humorous about this at all!
“GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!”
“No there no need for violence Mr. Sautin,” with that he pulled out a needle that looked to be 6-inches long.
At the sight of it I went into a delusional state and that’s when he gave me the needle.
The ring of the elevator, meaning it had stopped at it destination, snapped my focus back into reality and with that I quickly stepped off, heading towards the double-doors that led back into the outside world.
As I exited the building, I took a breath of air. It felt good to get out.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone)   Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 am

Tortain smiled. This man was interesting. He didn't know what to make of him. He was different. But that was normal. Atleast for Tortain anyway. There was no way that this guy had any idea that he was about to get the offer of his lifetime. He just watched him as he went through the hospital and down the elevator and out the doors. That's when he decided to make his appearance. So he ran as fast as he could, which was faster than even a vampire could see, and stopped in front of him.

"Hello Mr. Sautin. That's correct right? Sautin?" He said with a smile. He suited was a bit ruffled so he brushed it a bit. "My name, is Tortain." He said and held his hand out to the man. He wouldn't want to come off as rude now would he. So he had to be nice and friendly. He looked the man over and tried to smile, but he just couldn't, as he was too interested in his thoughts that still lingered from moments ago. "You seem to know what many others don't know. That vampires exsist." He smiled now as he couldn't help but do so. "However, what you don't know, is that many other creatures of your human fairy tales exsist as well. Such as werewolves, demons, angels, etc. I know this, because over my two and a half thousand years on this planet, I've met just about every single one of them. I even had the pleasure of meeting a unicorn once. He was indeed rather brilliant if i do say so myself. However, what i don't like, is the fact that, after all these years, I seem to be one of the only ones left that are still this old. All the others are either dead, or asleep. Some might even just be missing, or hiding out, but regardless of where they are, the point is, I'm here. Offering you a new job. I can tell your miserable working for these vampires. And what person wouldn't be? Their terribly violent. Me however, I'm more fair." He said and smiled to him. He pulled out a vanilla coloered folder and handed it to him. "I'm not going to pressure you into working for me. I'm going to leave the choice to you. In this folder will be a description of possible job duties. Most involve work from me. However some might involve, more, finer details. However, i can almost promise it will be better than what the vampires give you. Plus, the pay rate is, rather, increased. I don't even know if they pay you honestly. But I'm going to. You work for me, and you'll make more money than a star football player will make in his entire career, in one year." He smiled to him. "Sound interesting?"
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net

Vamp-Meat (Open to anyone and everyone)
Page 1 of 1