Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
travels of the immortals EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

travels of the immortals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

travels of the immortals Empty
PostSubject: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

As he walked through stalingrad Russia looking at the site of Russians world war 2 heroes and events he thought to himself "how do they live such short lives but achieve so much death? He was here on vacation as mortals would call it but for him it was a century or two of relaxation and hopefully quietness but he wasn't afraid of adventure if it came
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Moonstone dropped gracefully from a tree no sound resounding as she moved across the ground, keeping to the shadows. Pulling her cloak around her further causing the bulge on her back to become more visible. It was close ... she could taste it now. A ruby red grin formed from under her hood as she licked her lips "So close ... So hungry" she chuckled silently to herself.

Moon spotted a man in the near distance and decided it would be best not to get too close to him, but that was before she soar her target running straight at her "Dinner is served ..." she grinned as her hand struck her target chest, shooting a mass of shadows through him. His body dissolved leaving only his soul which Moon picked up and consumed happily "Oh that tasted so good" patting her tummy under her cloak.

Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 pm

He watched the creature before him consume the poor mane soul with apathy it was one life out of billions so he was not overly concerned but when she ate his soul he stepped out of the shadows." Is there a reason your preventing him an afterlife for mere nutrition in this one?" He asked severely
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Moon straightened at the sound of the man's voice, her body half turned towards him. She softly titled her head to the side revealing soft, plump ruby lips "It was not just nutrition." her voice came out like an angels song, the sound of crystals chiming softly behind it "That creature just murdered a family, besides his time was up on this world" she pulled her cloak further around her.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Huh I never got that memo.. if I had I wouldn't have had a problem with you doing so but nevertheless every creature deserves an afterlife the heaven of the god or the pits of he'll judge they're actions not you or anyone else anywho nice evening isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Moon chewed her lip before letting out a laugh and clutched her tummy "Oh Gods above your so funny" she tried to stop her laughter but it just came out. "Never got the Memo hehe" a slender moon white moon peeked from under her cloak and smoothed her face under the hood. "Oh Boy ... they sure do make them good don't they". Finally Moon managed to stop laughing "Oh my dear there was no memo. Do you believe in other worlds?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Depends on what you mean by that.the term worlds meaning dimension or worlds meaning other planets?
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm

A soft smiled formed in sight as she let out a soft laugh "By that I mean both." she shrugged lightly under the cloak. The soft sound of jingling chains rattled from under.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Well considering I was there when they were created by pops I imagine I do believe anyways what do you believe?
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:29 pm

She grinned silently under her hood "I see ... interesting" she slowly walked around him "I believe in many things, but ... did you know that you "Pops" wasn't the only creator? That there are others that have create their own, just like your's did? Life is full of un-expected things correct? "
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Depends on what you know about the gods I know their are others but...its complicated
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 pm

"Gods are complicated creatures ... I know that" she said as she continued to walk around him "My family are old ones, but separate from yours" she stopped a few steps away from him directly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 pm

My father isn't a god..or a Titan...he's...something more...he is kind of the ruler of them he didn't do all the work creating the ...well...everything but he supervised it I guess...kinda hard to explain...before the revolution...he was kinda the dictator over the others...then he was killed and the council was established
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Moon stared up at him "Wow ... that pretty rough. This is why I hate other cultures, far to complicated." she shook her head "My family are Gods, we are Old Ones. But not from you area. Something else created us and brought us around ..." She tilted her head to the side "Who are you?" curiosity lined her sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:01 am

Well that's an even more complicated question and I am not an open book so....lets change topics
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:13 am

She softly giggled at him, she couldn't help it "When I say who are you, I mean what is your name? ... You can call me Moon or Luna, either work fine for me" she gave a graceful bow toward him, a soft ruby smile peeking from the hood.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 am

Aeo and moon? Odd name are your parents the gods of day and night? Or perhaps the sky?
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm

"Aeo?" she smiled softly "I will remember that". Moon shook her head softly with a soft laugh "No, my father is the God of Life and I have no mother, I was created not born. The reason for my name is something different." she fidgeted on the spot whilst playing with a piece of her cloak.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Well then was there anything else you were planning for the evening or just mod nurser?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Softly rocking back and forth on her heels she shook her head "That was it for the evening really." she tilted her head "After a job I normally just wonder around" she looked up at the sky above, marble like skin that glowed softly like the moon glistened from under it "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm on vacation. Being a messenger of death is hard work and I'm tired so I'm taking a few centuries to relax and enjoy mortal luxuries
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 pm

A bulge under her hood poked up "Your a messenger of Death ..." she cringed inwardly "Boy ... they really do get everywhere" she muttered softly. "Yer I know what you mean, it is hard work." tilting her head softly to the side "That sounds like a wonderful idea, anything in particular that you wanted to do? "
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I don't know yet but I imagine theirs some things I would like. " he chuckled " humans have become more innovated with their forms of entertainment haven't they?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

"You mean you've never actually done any of these things before? Like the Cinema? Bowling? Clubbing?" she pulled her hood back slightly, the light glinting off of a molten amber eye "Yes they have ... "
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Oh I remember in the early 1900's I went to a silent film but other than that not really an occasional club but I'm very busy most of the stuff I do is for work and all that. I hunt down the real targets for the council. You know. Mass murderers of vampires and the like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals Empty

Back to top Go down

travels of the immortals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Important :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: