Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Roleplaying Rules EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Roleplaying Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:25 am

THE BELOW RULES ARE BASED OFF THE ONES FOUND AT RAYVEN'S REIGN! WE DID NOT NOR DID THEY STEAL THEM!

You must be at least semi-literate.

What do you consider semi-literate?
Basic writing. You at least attempt to use punctuation marks, and your posts normally make sense and add to the role play. You have spelling mistakes, but your writing is still legible.

2. We have no filters. This means that you can:
I. Curse as much as you want in a role play.
II. Have "romantic" role plays. (As long as you put them under the Mature Content board.)
III. Violence and gore.

If you have any questions about what our No Filter Policy is, feel free to ask. KEEP IN MIND. Some people on this site are younger than you think!

3. For characters, we are extremely lenient. We allow almost anything. You name it, we probably have it, and if we don't, we will. I just have just one thing though. Don't be stupid. A vampire chicken is not the funnest character to interact with and won't really let a role play advance anywhere. Catch my drift? We also have a limit of Twenty-five OWNED characters and as many Orphaned (As in they've been abandoned) characters as you wish.

4. "Pictures"- the picture on the Profile must be of a similar content and to a relative point. It must be backed with descriptive appearance and to a high stand, more then three sentences. Also I believe the the picture can not be a direct appearance of a character and the use of tools, such as a Gaia character are high forbidden. The picture must a picture and not a avatar from a gaia.

5. For posting please follow these subrules:
5a. Good description(one paragraph or more)
5b. At least 150 words per post.
5c. Make an effort to match a person's word count. If they post 1,000 words please try to post at least 800 words.
5d. Make an effort to spell check things. Also try to use punctuation. I understand that not everyone has perfect spelling or grammar but, try to make an effort to use good stuff.
5e. no more than TWO POSTS per respondent when others are taking a long time to respond

6. Despite who you are, member or not, your character must be on our site. Staff members are the only exception to this rule. They were carefully chosen due to their writing abilities, friendliness, and ability to help me govern the site so that everyone will be happy. Note that we are people and handle everything personally, unlike sites like Neopets or Gaia. You show us respect, and we'll show you the same.

7. The chat box is for ALL to use. Please don't spam it up, bash other users, or in general type or post anything you wouldn't want your mother to see.

8. All orientations, both as characters and members, are welcomed with open arms.

9. If you are caught bashing on another member, you will be frozen instantly. We will not tolerate cruelness from member to member. Criticism is different than bashing. Please keep this in mind when you interact with other members.

10. Staff can go ahead and post their charries in the accepted threads. Staff I trust all of you enough to not have to look it over for you guys.

11. All staff members MUSTbe notified if we change anything about the site in any way. If I catch you changing something without the consent of the staff I will strip you of your staff-hood and possibly something more extreme depending on how many were victims.

12. The Mature Content board is here for a reason people. If it's sexual stick it in there. If it's explicit. Stick it in there. ANYTHING ABOVE PG-13, STICK IT IN THERE!If we spot anything above PG-13 that's not in there and we haven't been notified about it's presence, I will delete the thread and suspend whoever takes part in it.

13. ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED! I'm sick and tired of playing the referee for every little feud that comes up. My foot is down on this and if Admin do not follow this particular rule, I WILL DELETE ETD! Threatening is not something I enjoy doing but since members cannot understand that coincidences happen and there will be people online that they hate, I must ban those types of members.

14. This is more of an expectation rather then a rule... ETD would like to see it's name shoot up the topsite lists I have signed us up with. In order to do this though we need all members to please vote for us. You can find the links at the bottom of the pages. The top two are to the actual lists while the third is to Wolfcowers homepage.

Thinking of joining?
I encourage you to join before you post, that way you can modify your posts later. If you make an account and decide to quit, you can do so at any time. This is completely your option.

Don't be afraid to post and make threads! No one on this site will criticize your writing abilities, or they'll have to answer to Ratz. =P

If you have any questions, ask any Staff member. We're the people with the colored names! =D

WARNING.
At the beginning of every month, usually stated up in the "News" column, I have a "member clean out". That's where I go through my member list and delete everyone who's been inactive and hasn't posted about it in the "Absent" board. Make sure you log in a week prior to the beginning of a new month to make sure you avoid my cleaning rampage.
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
Master Chris

Master Chris

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:50 pm

I second that. We should probably edit a few things being Ratz's name is in there. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Rules   Roleplaying Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Important :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: